Due to foggy condition in winters, visibility is reduced considerably, following measures may be taken for safe driving :
• Turn on your wipers and defroster.
• Avoid using high beams.
• Keep your vehicle’s blinker on.
• Use the central verge of the road to guide you.
• Do not stop abruptly.
• Drive cautiously.
• Honk your horn periodically to let other drivers know of your presence.
• Never attempt overtaking.
• Never park your vehicle on the carriageway.
• Distances are hard to judge and low visibility decreases your reaction time.
Delhi Traffic Police