Please join this Jan Sabha to know what all has been done so far by AAP Govt in one month and issues related to Matiala Constituency…………….be there on 13th Feb@ 4pm@ DPS Dwarka ground.
If we wish to have
than we must VOTE
Must VOTE on December 04, 2013
I shall Vote, We all shall Vote
“Democracy is not just the right to vote, it is the right to live in dignity.” ― Naomi Klein
The following foods and drinks weaken the mind:
- Sugar (Cold drinks, Sweets etc.)
- Starch, Maida (Bread, Biscuit, Piza, Noodles etc.)
- Milk, Lassi and Paneer etc.
- Fried items, heavy diet & non-vegetarian foods.
- Tea, Coffee – Soft drinks, artificial drinks e.g. Bourn Vita, Boost, Malta etc.
The following foods and drinks sharpen the mind
· ll kinds of fruits, dried sweet fruits (take after soaking) Cashew nuts, Walnut, Coconut, Almonds, groundnuts and oilseeds etc.
· Fresh juice of all kinds of fruits and fresh vegetables.
· Salads, sprouted cereals (e.g. moong, moth and grams etc.)
· Whole-wheat or maize chapatis and bread with bran fiber.
· All cooked vegetables and simply prepared food.
· Dried nuts e.g. peanuts, nuts, cashews, walnut and other nuts e.g. almonds, pistachio and and whole-wheat or maize flour with barn or fiber etc. provide ample and enormous energycombined with phosphorus and vitamin B complex and calcium to the mental cells. Non-vegetarian food, milk and cereals are toxic proteins whereas nuts and sprouted pulses are non-toxic proteins.
· Non-vegetarians may limit themselves to fish and light meat.
For Powerful Mind and Sharp Memory
· Never use Ayurvedic and other kinds of medicines. All these medicines are intoxicants and are, ultimately, harmful to the mind.
· Do not waste your hard-earned money on Chyamanprash and other tonics. These tonics can never compete with correct eating habits, e.g. the habits of taking fruits, nuts and sprouted cereals etc. No tonic in the world can ever be better than these with regard to mental health and/or mind related matters.
· Powerful mind and sharp memory depend upon powerful circulatory and nervous system of the body.
For Powerful Nervous system
· Take complete rest and peaceful undisturbed sleep after studying for three or four hours during examination, as the tired mind is incapable of comprehending the matters related to study. Although hard we may try and labor, yet we will not be able to remember unless we empower our nervous system by giving frequent rests to our mind. Always empower your mind first and then cultivate it with the seed of study to help sharpen your memory and get brilliant result.
· You should also entertain yourself with magazines, music, humor and viewing television for a limited duration which will release you from tension and refresh you.It is always better to study for a shorter duration while being careful of your health than to study for a longer period while ignoring your health.
· If you study after a sound sleep it will be more beneficial and easier to recall.
Before studying, ensure that you have had a lighter meal; your stomach should not be full. You will feel drowsy if you have had a full meal. You may divide your meals into 4 to 5 times but take it in a smaller quantity. It is better to take fruits before going to study and after it you may take your usual meal.
· Please do not study after taking your full meal of cereals. In cereals rice and daliya is lighter than dal and chapattis.
You may study after taking proteins from nuts and sprouts. Pulses, carbohydrate (starch), cereals, etc. induce sleep rather than proteins.
Weakening Effects of Hot Water
You should take bath only with fresh or warm water, as the hot water loosens your nervous system and induces laziness and sleep weakening the body temperature.
During Examination Days
Please proceed to examination hall after taking light meals e.g. daliya, khichri, rice, kishmish or sprouted cereals etc. and take full meal only on return, Research has proved that chewing of chewing gum, mint etc. sharpen memory by 35%.